Wednesday, January 2, 2013

... "Birdie Num, Nums" - Peter Sellers

    It's been an extremely hard week. But I have been blessed with opportunities to keep busy and this keeps me chugging away. (And also watching clips of Peter Seller films, and drinking tons of coffee!)

    Here are the beginnings of the wall mural I was talking about a few days ago. It's always interesting to find out how a idea comes to life.  It should be really fun to start apply the transfers, and later on the tree.






    We were playing around and having lots of fun figuring out period family photos for the mural! Here are a few fun ones of my dear friend Jasmine.








    My family is nuts. So I am sewing them back together. . . quite literally.






1 comment:

  1. Jamine's headpiece is wonderful! Plenty of family for that tree.

    ReplyDelete