Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's always good to try again.

I decided that I wasn't happy with my first attempt photographing Nick. So I implored a couple friends for help (Joni Miller, and D'Angelo Williams) and took the same lights, wrapped in white plastics bags, and tried again. This time I wanted him stationed in public places. And it worked better then I thought!
The light works better in a few of the last ones, but overall, I'm pretty darn ok with what I got this time round.


The best moment of this evening was when D'Angelo commented, "I feel like we're making a movie! I feel like we're in a movie!" He was so excited. I could't stop laughing when I saw this picture.


























                                                              Lets not get too carried away here.



No comments:

Post a Comment