Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mind set homebound... wrapping projects up as fast as I can so I don't have to think about them any more.

"I'm putting these together, and I'm done, I'm putting these together and I'm done." So tired of seeing my card project lying around nearly finished.. Not anymore! HALLELUJAH.Thank you Vickie for all your help and Sasha for being my number 1 volunteer during this process. 
:) 

So I am building another mural for my final.. take it or leave it I guess folks. 







              This is my Van Dyke print assignment for Alt process, It is currently about a month overdue.



                                      This is my Palladium assignment. Yes they are a little too exposed.

                                                             And this is about 250 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment