Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"When in doubt, cut things out."

That was the motto in class this morning! After each critique in 3d, we are given another assignment with a hefty hour of class left to go along side it. And time seems to drag ever so slowly at ten thirty in the morning..

 But Sasha and I have become very genius at looking like we are working by slowly and with precision, cutting out the assignment sheets out and taping them into the almighty sketchbook.

 This makes Du'mont think we are working...right?  Or so he lets us think.


I guess I don't doodle enough in printmaking. Enough for me to be called into the teachers office and reprimanded with intense kindness. But I swear it will be a cold day in hell before I start wasting expensive copper plates for the sake of hidden emotions.

Another coat of paint..







.

No comments:

Post a Comment